Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you.
First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
Copy these instructions into your own post.
1. Gödel, Escher, Bach - Douglas Hofstadter
2. Riddley Walker - Russell Hoban
3. Alice in Wonderland and
4. Alice Through the Looking-glass - Lewis Carroll
5. Guns, Germs and Steel - Jared Diamond
6. The Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins
7. Chocky - John Wyndham
8. A Fatal Inversion - Barbara Vine
9. Marianne Dreams - Catherine Storr
10. The Mayor of Casterbridge - Thomas Hardy
11. 1984 - George Orwell
12. The Invincible - Stanislaw Lem
13. Mister God this is Anna - Flynn
14. The Owl Service - Alan Garner
15. A City Possessed - Lynley Hood